Memory Loss Resource Center
Thompson Community Center
820 W. College Ave
(Entrance also on Bennett Street)
Monday 1:00-4:30pm (open)
5:00-8:00 pm (by appointment only)
Wednesday 1:00-4:30 pm (open)
The Memory Loss Resource Center is your place to come and learn, share, play and grow. We’d like to help you find answers and learn to live well with dementia in a friendly, supportive environment.
A place to find information and support...
- Print materials, books, articles, videos, puzzle exchange
- Computer access to local/national caregiver sites and community services/resources
- Access to on-site counseling, caregiver support, health clinic, classes, respite care and advance care planning assistance
- Caring professional to listen to your and your family’s needs and experiences
A place for creative expression and meaningful activities...
- Art media—watercolors, colored pencils, pastels, clay
- Activity group for social engagement and creative expression
- Creative storytelling and poetry
- Drumming and other musical instruments groups, sing-alongs
- Older Hmong memory enhancement and chanting group
A place to share and learn...
- Facilitated opportunities to record stories from individuals and their care partners
- Informal and formal support groups
- Roundtable education/discussion groups
- Meetings to facilitate family and community support
- Educational webinars and presentations - community experts and partners