Memory Loss Resource Center
Thompson Community Center
820 W. College Ave
Call to schedule a meeting.
The Memory Loss Resource Center is your place to learn, share and grow. We’d like to help you find answers and learn to live well with dementia in a friendly, supportive environment.
A place to find information and support...
- Print materials, books, articles, videos, puzzle exchange
- Access to on-site counseling, caregiver support, health clinic, classes, respite care and advance care planning assistance
- Caring professional to listen to your and your family’s needs and experiences
A place to share and learn...
- Informal and formal support groups
- Meetings to facilitate family and community support